Women welfare Cell has been set up at KNIPSS Sultanpur to uphold the dignity of women at work. The Women Welfare Cell of the College has been in operation since the inception of the college. The foremost objective of this cell is to safeguard the self-esteem and rights of the women students; empowering them to take part in all the activities of the college and thereby to feel that they are no longer inferior to men.
The Principal appoints a lady senior faculty member to be in charge of the Women Welfare Cell and some student representatives are also nominated as members. Every year the women’s Day is celebrated with all its pompous to show their might to the world.
Duties and responsibilities of the Committee:
- Women’s Empowerment through Education.
- Organizing the health awareness program.
- Solving women related issues and complains.
- Creating awareness about women’s welfare.
- Handle case works and counseling.
- Organizing the Self-defense Course for the women/girls of the college community.
- Improving interpersonal skill.
- Creating awareness against harassment.
- Conducting Women’s Day Program.